“REPRESENTING AND UNDERSTANDING THE GENERAL
AND TRANSACTIONAL LEGAL NEEDS
HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS AND SMALL BUSINESSES”
• Drafting and Review of Documents and Contracts (Employment, Independent Contractor, Etc.)
• Drafting and Review of Leases
• Business Relationship Contracts/Agreements
• Business Negotiations
• Joining New Associates (Employee/Independent Contractor/Ownership)
• Removing Business Relationships
• Purchase & Sale of Practice/Business
• New Entity Formation (For Example: PA/INC/LLC)
• Documents for Entity (Shareholders’ Agreement/Operating Agreement, Etc.)
• Entity Modifications/Restructuring
• Many Telehealth and Telemedicine Legal Matters
AFTER OUR INITIAL TELEPHONE CONVERSATION, DON'T WANT TO TRAVEL FOR A MEETING? WE CAN SCHEDULE FOR YOU TO MEET WITH THE ATTORNEY BY VIDEO CONFERENCE MEETING ON YOUR PHONE, TABLET OR COMPUTER, CURRENTLY USING SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, WITH ITS SECURITY FEATURES.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.